The latest release of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme app is now available for free download. The app is targeted at players and their support personnel, but is available for everyone on both Android and Apple devices.
New features within the app include:
- Search the 2020 Prohibited List, Monitoring Programme and Summary of Changes to the list, to find the status of prohibited substances and methods.
- A guide to common pharmacological substance groups, which also includes examples of common prohibited and permitted medications sold worldwide.
- A feature enabling in-app completion of a Product Information Form, in which a photograph of product packaging and ingredients can be inserted, to request information on the status of a product.
- Links to websites that provide information on prohibited products.
- Quarterly reports containing the latest information regarding the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme, including statistics and decisions.
- The ITF Knowledge – the entry level anti-doping education module that is recommended for all players and support personnel.
- A link to the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme Portal, which contains a player’s Doping Control Forms (from January 2020) and which enables players and their physicians to apply online for a TUE.