Tennis Anti-Doping Programme
The latest release of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme app is now available for download. The app is targeted at players and their support personnel, but is available for everyone. Simply download onto Android and Apple devices.
New features within the app include:
- Search the 2019 Prohibited List, Monitoring Programme and Summary of Changes to the List, to find the status of prohibited substances and methods.
- A guide to common pharmacological substance groups, which also includes examples of common prohibited and permitted medications sold worldwide.
- A feature enabling in-app completion of a Product Information Form, in which a photograph of product packaging can be inserted, to request information on the status of a product.
- Links to websites which provide information on prohibited products.
- Quarterly reports containing the latest information regarding the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme, including statistics and decisions.
- The ITF Knowledge – the anti-doping quiz that everyone involved in tennis should take to help them avoid inadvertent violations of the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme.
- A link to the Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) Portal will go live, which enables players and their physicians to apply online for a TUE. As all applicants will need to be verified, regardless of whether a TUE is required, players and physicians are requested to register within the portal as soon as possible, so as not to delay the processing of a future application.
Ensure you have immediate access to all relevant anti-doping information by downloading the app today!